Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team challenge

I am so excited about my entry to the My Pink Stamper Design Team.  Robyn issued a challenge to create a scrapbook page, card, etc using pink, green and brown colors plus a color of choice. These are the products and dimensions I used:
Stampin' Up card stock in Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Sage Shadow, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink.
Other card stock used is:  Colorbok in white (which I colored using SU Summer Sun ink pad), and Paper Bouquet in blue.
SU ink in Close to Cocoa and Summer Sun.
Cartridges used were:  Imagine More (green scallop fit to page for 12X12), Indie Art (butterflies-lg. 3in., medium 1.75in. and 2 small 1.5in and Elegant Cakes (plain font at 1.5in).
Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl embossing folder
SU Dazzling Diamonds
SU Petite Patterns heart background stamp
Pop dots
Thanks Robyn for considering my entry!




I had a lot of fun making this page.  I hope you like it too!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the sentiment you created very cute!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raechel-the hardest part was coming up with the saying, but I am very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute layout! Thanks for the comments!
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I love mixing my carts on the imagine too! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete